PTE Academic Writing Useful Tips
PTE Academic Writing Useful Tips : Want to get high score in PTE Writing? PTE Academic Writing Useful tips and tricks with useful question and answers provided for all the sections in pte academic Writing section at PTE Study Material.
PTE Academic Writing section consists of Two item types one is “Summarize Written Text” and other “Write an Essay”.
Here writing an essay using words and phrases appropriate to the context and using correct grammar and mechanics and organizing sentences and paragraphs in a logical way.
Summaries Written Text:
- Summarize the text about 30 words only, don’t exceed more than 50 words.
- Use only one full stop at the end of the sentence.
- Capitalize the starting words and nouns (Names) in the sentence.
- No more than 30 words for the best answer. ( Min 5 words, Max 70 words)
- Be aware of Spellings, Plurals, Pronunciations.
- Concentrate on Topic Sentences, Repeated words.
- No examples, Reasons, and Illustrations.
- A summary must be written in third person form. Don’t use I, We… etc.
- Most of the Summarize the answer from the last para so concentrate on it.
- Try to summarize each para first later concentrate on it and make it a single sentence.
- Time manage – 3min Planning, 5min writing, 2min checking for mistakes(spelling, grammar).
Writing An Essay:
- Plan your essay in an order by checking it whether it is an Opinion essay, advantages & disadvantages, or Problem & Solution.
- Be aware of Spellings, Grammar, Plurals.
- Use good Vocabulary to score good marks.
- Essay structure – Intro, Body, Conclusion.
- Try to write atleast 3-5 paragraphs. Intro – 1para, Body – 2-3paras, Conclusion – 1para.
- No use bullet points.
- In the body, the section gives examples, reasons, statistics to describe.
- Time Manage – 3min Plan, 14min writing, 3min checking(spellings, grammar).