PTE Repeated Questions – Read Aloud
PTE Repeated Questions – Read Aloud : Pearson English Test Read Aloud – Look at the text below. In 40 seconds, you must read this text aloud as naturally and clearly as possible.
This is a long-answer item type that integrates speaking and reading skills, and requires test takers to read a short text aloud, using correct pronunciation and intonation.
- Yellow is the most optimistic color, yet surprisingly, people lose their tempers most often in yellow rooms and babies cry more in them. The reason may be that yellow is the hardest color on the eye. On the other hand, it speeds metabolism and enhances concentration; think of yellow legal pads and post-it notes.
- A university is a lot more than just classes and exams, university is a concept that offers you a host of possibilities to develop both academically and personally. Find out about the different projects, clubs and societies that are in your university. You will definitely find something you are interested in.
- Trump has threatened to declare China a currency manipulator, but experts say he has little legal or economic basis to take such a step. He has also threatened to impose a tariff of up to 45 percent on Chinese imports if Beijing doesn’t “behave” a move that could lead to a trade war and damage the economies of both nations.
- A recent trend in the entertainment world is to adapt classic works of literature for either TV or movies. One argument is that this is to everyone’s benefit, as it introduces people to works they might otherwise never have, but is rarely done successfully.
- Roman writers and orators began to expand their imaginative and intellectual horizons and refine the Latin language through the study of Greek literature .Early Roman literature had two kinds; the recording and examination of pubilic life and behavior through life stories of famous men, and the particularly Roman art of satirical comedy and drama.